Suyeon joined the group in November 2018 for her PhD thesis. She will study lipid oxidation at oil/water interfaces using super-resolution microscopy. George just started his MSc thesis to study diffusion of dCas9 in Lactococcus lactis using single-particle tracking PALM.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: Welcome to Suyeon Yang and George Vogelaar
- Published: High-throughput, non-equilibrium studies of single biomolecules using glass made nanofluidic devices
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria
- Published: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements—a multi-laboratory benchmark study
- News: The miCube moved to Github