Follow us on Twitter
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Ph.D. position available!
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…
- Pre-print: Substrate conformational dynamics drive structure-specific recognition of gapped DNA by DNA polymerase
Category Archives: fun
… as seen in the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam.
For people who never felt comfortable using LabVIEW to control their experiments, we are working on an alternative (Greetings from the 20th century: What is a punchcard?)…
The picture shows important characteristics of a state-of-the-art microscope: multicolour-excitation path with alternating laser excitation (blue, green, and red lasers), a microscope stage with objective focusing the laser light into a small sample volume, the fluorescence from the sample volume … Continue reading