We just got the very first version from the workshop to test the general design layout. Looks promising. The cube went back to drill and tap a few more holes and to receive a black anodisation.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: The miCube moved to Github
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Ph.D. position available!
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…