…who joins the group for his PhD thesis. In collaboration with the group of Dolf Weijers (Laboratory of Biochemistry) he will study the Auxin Response Factor (ARF), which is an important transcription factor regulating cell growth and differentiation in plants, using a variety of spectroscopic methods.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: Welcome to Suyeon Yang and George Vogelaar
- Published: High-throughput, non-equilibrium studies of single biomolecules using glass made nanofluidic devices
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria
- Published: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements—a multi-laboratory benchmark study
- News: The miCube moved to Github