…who joins the group for his PhD thesis. In collaboration with the group of Dolf Weijers (Laboratory of Biochemistry) he will study the Auxin Response Factor (ARF), which is an important transcription factor regulating cell growth and differentiation in plants, using a variety of spectroscopic methods.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: The miCube moved to Github
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Ph.D. position available!
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…