…who joins the group for his PhD thesis. In collaboration with the group of Dolf Weijers (Laboratory of Biochemistry) he will study the Auxin Response Factor (ARF), which is an important transcription factor regulating cell growth and differentiation in plants, using a variety of spectroscopic methods.
Follow us on Twitter
- Published: Phasor based single-molecule localization microscopy in 3D (pSMLM-3D): an algorithm for MHz localization rates using standard CPUs
- Pre-print: Simple nanofluidic devices for high-throughput, non-equilibrium studies at the single-molecule level
- News: Welcome to Sam van Beljouw…
- Proceeding: A Nanofluidic Mixing Device for High-Throughput Fluorescence Sensing of Single Molecules
- News: CHIPP proposal awarded