…who joins the group for his PhD thesis. In collaboration with the groups of John van Duynhoven (Unilever and Laboratory of Biophysics), Aldrik Velders (Laboratory of Bionanotechnology) and Atze Jan van der Groot (Food Process Engineering) he will study anisotropic food structures using single-particle diffusometry.
Follow us on Twitter
- Published: Phasor based single-molecule localization microscopy in 3D (pSMLM-3D): an algorithm for MHz localization rates using standard CPUs
- Pre-print: Simple nanofluidic devices for high-throughput, non-equilibrium studies at the single-molecule level
- News: Welcome to Sam van Beljouw…
- Proceeding: A Nanofluidic Mixing Device for High-Throughput Fluorescence Sensing of Single Molecules
- News: CHIPP proposal awarded