…who joins the group for his PhD thesis. In collaboration with the groups of John van Duynhoven (Unilever and Laboratory of Biophysics), Aldrik Velders (Laboratory of Bionanotechnology) and Atze Jan van der Groot (Food Process Engineering) he will study anisotropic food structures using single-particle diffusometry.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…
- Pre-print: Substrate conformational dynamics drive structure-specific recognition of gapped DNA by DNA polymerase
- Pre-print: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements – a worldwide benchmark study
- News: TA proposal awarded
- Published: Phasor based single-molecule localization microscopy in 3D (pSMLM-3D): an algorithm for MHz localization rates using standard CPUs