…who joins the group for his PhD thesis. In collaboration with the groups of John van Duynhoven (Unilever and Laboratory of Biophysics), Aldrik Velders (Laboratory of Bionanotechnology) and Atze Jan van der Groot (Food Process Engineering) he will study anisotropic food structures using single-particle diffusometry.
Follow us on Twitter
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria
- Published: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements—a multi-laboratory benchmark study
- News: The miCube moved to Github
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen