…who joins the group for his PhD thesis. In collaboration with the groups of John van Duynhoven (Unilever and Laboratory of Biophysics), Aldrik Velders (Laboratory of Bionanotechnology) and Atze Jan van der Groot (Food Process Engineering) he will study anisotropic food structures using single-particle diffusometry.
Follow us on Twitter
- Pre-print: Direct visualization of native CRISPR target search in live bacteria reveals Cascade DNA surveillance mechanism
- Published: Evaluating single-particle tracking by photo-activation localization microscopy (sptPALM) in Lactococcus lactis
- News: Welcome to Suyeon Yang and George Vogelaar
- Published: High-throughput, non-equilibrium studies of single biomolecules using glass made nanofluidic devices
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria