…who joins the group for his MSc thesis. In collaboration with the group of Stan Brouns (now Delft, previously WUR) he will enzymatically modify DNA to allow the labelling with fluorescent dyes and then image the labelled DNA in vivo and in vitro using super-resolution microscopy.
Follow us on Twitter
- Pre-print: Direct visualization of native CRISPR target search in live bacteria reveals Cascade DNA surveillance mechanism
- Published: Evaluating single-particle tracking by photo-activation localization microscopy (sptPALM) in Lactococcus lactis
- News: Welcome to Suyeon Yang and George Vogelaar
- Published: High-throughput, non-equilibrium studies of single biomolecules using glass made nanofluidic devices
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria