…who joins the group for his MSc thesis. In collaboration with the group of Stan Brouns (now Delft, previously WUR) he will enzymatically modify DNA to allow the labelling with fluorescent dyes and then image the labelled DNA in vivo and in vitro using super-resolution microscopy.
Follow us on Twitter
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria
- Published: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements—a multi-laboratory benchmark study
- News: The miCube moved to Github
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen