…who joins the group for his MSc thesis. In collaboration with the group of Stan Brouns (now Delft, previously WUR) he will enzymatically modify DNA to allow the labelling with fluorescent dyes and then image the labelled DNA in vivo and in vitro using super-resolution microscopy.
Follow us on Twitter
- Published: Phasor based single-molecule localization microscopy in 3D (pSMLM-3D): an algorithm for MHz localization rates using standard CPUs
- Pre-print: Simple nanofluidic devices for high-throughput, non-equilibrium studies at the single-molecule level
- News: Welcome to Sam van Beljouw…
- Proceeding: A Nanofluidic Mixing Device for High-Throughput Fluorescence Sensing of Single Molecules
- News: CHIPP proposal awarded