…who both joined our lab for their BSc theses. Stan and Rebecca are both studying Molecular Life Sciences in Wageningen. Rebecca will work on detecting DNA polymerisation with fluorescently labelled DNA polymerases and Stan will update our software framework for super-resolution microscopy and single particle tracking.
Follow us on Twitter
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria
- Published: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements—a multi-laboratory benchmark study
- News: The miCube moved to Github
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen