…who both joined our lab for their BSc theses. Stan and Rebecca are both studying Molecular Life Sciences in Wageningen. Rebecca will work on detecting DNA polymerisation with fluorescently labelled DNA polymerases and Stan will update our software framework for super-resolution microscopy and single particle tracking.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…
- Pre-print: Substrate conformational dynamics drive structure-specific recognition of gapped DNA by DNA polymerase
- Pre-print: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements – a worldwide benchmark study
- News: TA proposal awarded
- Published: Phasor based single-molecule localization microscopy in 3D (pSMLM-3D): an algorithm for MHz localization rates using standard CPUs