…who both joined our lab for their BSc theses. Stan and Rebecca are both studying Molecular Life Sciences in Wageningen. Rebecca will work on detecting DNA polymerisation with fluorescently labelled DNA polymerases and Stan will update our software framework for super-resolution microscopy and single particle tracking.
Follow us on Twitter
- Published: Phasor based single-molecule localization microscopy in 3D (pSMLM-3D): an algorithm for MHz localization rates using standard CPUs
- Pre-print: Simple nanofluidic devices for high-throughput, non-equilibrium studies at the single-molecule level
- News: Welcome to Sam van Beljouw…
- Proceeding: A Nanofluidic Mixing Device for High-Throughput Fluorescence Sensing of Single Molecules
- News: CHIPP proposal awarded