…who joined our lab for a six-month internship. Timo is studying Medical Engineering at the University zu Luebeck, Germany and he is going to work on the nanofluidics project.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: Welcome to Suyeon Yang and George Vogelaar
- Published: High-throughput, non-equilibrium studies of single biomolecules using glass made nanofluidic devices
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria
- Published: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements—a multi-laboratory benchmark study
- News: The miCube moved to Github