…who joined our lab for a six-month internship. Timo is studying Medical Engineering at the University zu Luebeck, Germany and he is going to work on the nanofluidics project.
Follow us on Twitter
- Pre-print: Direct visualization of native CRISPR target search in live bacteria reveals Cascade DNA surveillance mechanism
- Published: Evaluating single-particle tracking by photo-activation localization microscopy (sptPALM) in Lactococcus lactis
- News: Welcome to Suyeon Yang and George Vogelaar
- Published: High-throughput, non-equilibrium studies of single biomolecules using glass made nanofluidic devices
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria