…who is a PhD student at the University of Bologna working on DNA polymerases. He received an Erasmus fellowship to spend three months in our lab. He will study his favourite DNA polymerases using single-molecule FRET assays.
Follow us on Twitter
- Published: Phasor based single-molecule localization microscopy in 3D (pSMLM-3D): an algorithm for MHz localization rates using standard CPUs
- Pre-print: Simple nanofluidic devices for high-throughput, non-equilibrium studies at the single-molecule level
- News: Welcome to Sam van Beljouw…
- Proceeding: A Nanofluidic Mixing Device for High-Throughput Fluorescence Sensing of Single Molecules
- News: CHIPP proposal awarded