…who is a PhD student at the University of Bologna working on DNA polymerases. He received an Erasmus fellowship to spend three months in our lab. He will study his favourite DNA polymerases using single-molecule FRET assays.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…
- Pre-print: Substrate conformational dynamics drive structure-specific recognition of gapped DNA by DNA polymerase
- Pre-print: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements – a worldwide benchmark study
- News: TA proposal awarded
- Published: Phasor based single-molecule localization microscopy in 3D (pSMLM-3D): an algorithm for MHz localization rates using standard CPUs