…who is a PhD student at the University of Bologna working on DNA polymerases. He received an Erasmus fellowship to spend three months in our lab. He will study his favourite DNA polymerases using single-molecule FRET assays.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: Welcome to Suyeon Yang and George Vogelaar
- Published: High-throughput, non-equilibrium studies of single biomolecules using glass made nanofluidic devices
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria
- Published: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements—a multi-laboratory benchmark study
- News: The miCube moved to Github