Koen joined our group for his Bachelor thesis. He will study the dynamics of DNA hairpins using smFRET. Jochem Vink started his Master thesis in the group of Dr. Stan Brouns (Laboratory of Microbiology). Jochem will be a frequent user of our super-resolution microscope.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: The miCube moved to Github
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Ph.D. position available!
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…