Koen joined our group for his Bachelor thesis. He will study the dynamics of DNA hairpins using smFRET. Jochem Vink started his Master thesis in the group of Dr. Stan Brouns (Laboratory of Microbiology). Jochem will be a frequent user of our super-resolution microscope.
Follow us on Twitter
- Published: Phasor based single-molecule localization microscopy in 3D (pSMLM-3D): an algorithm for MHz localization rates using standard CPUs
- Pre-print: Simple nanofluidic devices for high-throughput, non-equilibrium studies at the single-molecule level
- News: Welcome to Sam van Beljouw…
- Proceeding: A Nanofluidic Mixing Device for High-Throughput Fluorescence Sensing of Single Molecules
- News: CHIPP proposal awarded