Meike joined the group for her BSc thesis and will work on DNA polymerase beta. Carel successfully defended his PhD thesis in March and decided to continue working on DNA polymerase beta by joining the Sweasy lab at Yale as a postdoctoral research assistent. All the best and we hope receiving new stocks soon!
Follow us on Twitter
- News: The miCube moved to Github
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Ph.D. position available!
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…