Meike joined the group for her BSc thesis and will work on DNA polymerase beta. Carel successfully defended his PhD thesis in March and decided to continue working on DNA polymerase beta by joining the Sweasy lab at Yale as a postdoctoral research assistent. All the best and we hope receiving new stocks soon!
Follow us on Twitter
- Pre-print: Direct visualization of native CRISPR target search in live bacteria reveals Cascade DNA surveillance mechanism
- Published: Evaluating single-particle tracking by photo-activation localization microscopy (sptPALM) in Lactococcus lactis
- News: Welcome to Suyeon Yang and George Vogelaar
- Published: High-throughput, non-equilibrium studies of single biomolecules using glass made nanofluidic devices
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria