…who joined the group for an 6 week internship (Andreas) and a short capita selecta (Hans). Andreas will try unifying some fragmented software packages for in vivo single particle tracking. Hans will push the limits of our ultrafast pSMLM algorithm for super-resolution microscopy.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: Welcome to Suyeon Yang and George Vogelaar
- Published: High-throughput, non-equilibrium studies of single biomolecules using glass made nanofluidic devices
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria
- Published: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements—a multi-laboratory benchmark study
- News: The miCube moved to Github