…who joined the group for an 6 week internship (Andreas) and a short capita selecta (Hans). Andreas will try unifying some fragmented software packages for in vivo single particle tracking. Hans will push the limits of our ultrafast pSMLM algorithm for super-resolution microscopy.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: The miCube moved to Github
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Ph.D. position available!
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…