…who both joined our lab for an internship (Lonneke) and a BSc thesis (Ebru). Lonneke, who studies Chemistry at the Hogeschool Leiden, is going to work on single-particle tracking in food-related biopolymers. Ebru, who studies Biotechnologie at Hogeschool Van Hall Larenstein in Leeuwarden, will support Carel and develop new dynamic DNA binding assays.
Follow us on Twitter
- Published: Phasor based single-molecule localization microscopy in 3D (pSMLM-3D): an algorithm for MHz localization rates using standard CPUs
- Pre-print: Simple nanofluidic devices for high-throughput, non-equilibrium studies at the single-molecule level
- News: Welcome to Sam van Beljouw…
- Proceeding: A Nanofluidic Mixing Device for High-Throughput Fluorescence Sensing of Single Molecules
- News: CHIPP proposal awarded