…who both joined our lab for an internship (Lonneke) and a BSc thesis (Ebru). Lonneke, who studies Chemistry at the Hogeschool Leiden, is going to work on single-particle tracking in food-related biopolymers. Ebru, who studies Biotechnologie at Hogeschool Van Hall Larenstein in Leeuwarden, will support Carel and develop new dynamic DNA binding assays.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: The miCube moved to Github
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Ph.D. position available!
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…