…who both joined our lab for an internship (Lonneke) and a BSc thesis (Ebru). Lonneke, who studies Chemistry at the Hogeschool Leiden, is going to work on single-particle tracking in food-related biopolymers. Ebru, who studies Biotechnologie at Hogeschool Van Hall Larenstein in Leeuwarden, will support Carel and develop new dynamic DNA binding assays.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: Welcome to Suyeon Yang and George Vogelaar
- Published: High-throughput, non-equilibrium studies of single biomolecules using glass made nanofluidic devices
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria
- Published: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements—a multi-laboratory benchmark study
- News: The miCube moved to Github