…who joins the group to pursue his PhD thesis. He is going to study DNA polymerases interacting with DNA by employing single-molecule FRET techniques. He graduated in Molecular Life Sciences here at Wageningen University.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: The miCube moved to Github
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Ph.D. position available!
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…