…who join the group for their Bachelor thesis. In close cooperation with the Laboratory of Biochemistry, we are going to look into Arabidopsis lines that express transcriptional regulators (Stef van der Krieken, project with Prof. Dr. Dolf Weijers) and plasma membrane steroid receptors (Stefan Hutten, project with Prof. Dr. Sacco de Vries).
Follow us on Twitter
- Published: Phasor based single-molecule localization microscopy in 3D (pSMLM-3D): an algorithm for MHz localization rates using standard CPUs
- Pre-print: Simple nanofluidic devices for high-throughput, non-equilibrium studies at the single-molecule level
- News: Welcome to Sam van Beljouw…
- Proceeding: A Nanofluidic Mixing Device for High-Throughput Fluorescence Sensing of Single Molecules
- News: CHIPP proposal awarded