…who join the group for their Bachelor thesis. In close cooperation with the Laboratory of Biochemistry, we are going to look into Arabidopsis lines that express transcriptional regulators (Stef van der Krieken, project with Prof. Dr. Dolf Weijers) and plasma membrane steroid receptors (Stefan Hutten, project with Prof. Dr. Sacco de Vries).
Follow us on Twitter
- News: Welcome to Suyeon Yang and George Vogelaar
- Published: High-throughput, non-equilibrium studies of single biomolecules using glass made nanofluidic devices
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria
- Published: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements—a multi-laboratory benchmark study
- News: The miCube moved to Github