…who joins the group for his MSc thesis. In collaboration with Dr. Klaus Mathwig (Pharmacy, Groningen), Dr. Peter van Baarlen (Host-Microbe Interactions, Wageningen) and Simon van der Els (NIZO food research and HMI, Wageningen), he will work towards monitoring bacterial conjugation in real time and at the single-cell level.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…
- Pre-print: Substrate conformational dynamics drive structure-specific recognition of gapped DNA by DNA polymerase
- Pre-print: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements – a worldwide benchmark study
- News: TA proposal awarded
- Published: Phasor based single-molecule localization microscopy in 3D (pSMLM-3D): an algorithm for MHz localization rates using standard CPUs