…who joins the group for his MSc thesis. In collaboration with Dr. Klaus Mathwig (Pharmacy, Groningen), Dr. Peter van Baarlen (Host-Microbe Interactions, Wageningen) and Simon van der Els (NIZO food research and HMI, Wageningen), he will work towards monitoring bacterial conjugation in real time and at the single-cell level.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: Ph.D. position(s) available!
- News: The miCube moved to Github
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…