…who joins the group for his MSc thesis. In collaboration with Dr. Klaus Mathwig (Pharmacy, Groningen), Dr. Peter van Baarlen (Host-Microbe Interactions, Wageningen) and Simon van der Els (NIZO food research and HMI, Wageningen), he will work towards monitoring bacterial conjugation in real time and at the single-cell level.
Follow us on Twitter
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Ph.D. position available!
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…
- Pre-print: Substrate conformational dynamics drive structure-specific recognition of gapped DNA by DNA polymerase