…who joins the group for his MSc thesis. In collaboration with Dr. Klaus Mathwig (Pharmacy, Groningen), Dr. Peter van Baarlen (Host-Microbe Interactions, Wageningen) and Simon van der Els (NIZO food research and HMI, Wageningen), he will work towards monitoring bacterial conjugation in real time and at the single-cell level.
Follow us on Twitter
- Pre-print: Simple nanofluidic devices for high-throughput, non-equilibrium studies at the single-molecule level
- Pre-print: Phasor based single-molecule localization microscopy in 3D (pSMLM-3D): an algorithm for MHz localization rates using standard CPUs
- News: Welcome to Sam van Beljouw…
- Proceeding: A Nanofluidic Mixing Device for High-Throughput Fluorescence Sensing of Single Molecules
- News: CHIPP proposal awarded