…who joins the group for his MSc thesis. In collaboration with Dr. Klaus Mathwig (Pharmacy, Groningen), Dr. Peter van Baarlen (Host-Microbe Interactions, Wageningen) and Simon van der Els (NIZO food research and HMI, Wageningen), he will work towards monitoring bacterial conjugation in real time and at the single-cell level.
Follow us on Twitter
- Accepted: Evaluating single-particle tracking by photo-activation localization microscopy (sptPALM) in Lactococcus lactis
- News: Welcome to Suyeon Yang and George Vogelaar
- Published: High-throughput, non-equilibrium studies of single biomolecules using glass made nanofluidic devices
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria
- Published: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements—a multi-laboratory benchmark study