Here the specs: 50k frames, 850k localisations, 6 min for data analysis. Many thanks to Sander Baas, Koen Martens and Arjen Bader, with cells provided by Gert-Jan Bakker and Ben Joosten (both Radboudumc, Nijmegen).
Follow us on Twitter
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria
- Published: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements—a multi-laboratory benchmark study
- News: The miCube moved to Github
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen