Here the specs: 50k frames, 850k localisations, 6 min for data analysis. Many thanks to Sander Baas, Koen Martens and Arjen Bader, with cells provided by Gert-Jan Bakker and Ben Joosten (both Radboudumc, Nijmegen).
Follow us on Twitter
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Ph.D. position available!
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…
- Pre-print: Substrate conformational dynamics drive structure-specific recognition of gapped DNA by DNA polymerase