Here the specs: 50k frames, 850k localisations, 6 min for data analysis. Many thanks to Sander Baas, Koen Martens and Arjen Bader, with cells provided by Gert-Jan Bakker and Ben Joosten (both Radboudumc, Nijmegen).
Follow us on Twitter
- Pre-print: Direct visualization of native CRISPR target search in live bacteria reveals Cascade DNA surveillance mechanism
- Published: Evaluating single-particle tracking by photo-activation localization microscopy (sptPALM) in Lactococcus lactis
- News: Welcome to Suyeon Yang and George Vogelaar
- Published: High-throughput, non-equilibrium studies of single biomolecules using glass made nanofluidic devices
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria