…who joins the group for her MSc thesis. In collaboration with the group of Food Process Engineering (Prof. Atze Jan van der Groot), Charlotte will explore a variety of fluorescence based techniques to image meat replacers.
Follow us on Twitter
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria
- Published: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements—a multi-laboratory benchmark study
- News: The miCube moved to Github
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen