…who joined our lab for his Bachelor thesis. In cooperation with the Laboratory of Biochemistry (Prof. Dr. Dolf Weijers), he will study transcriptional regulators on the single-molecule level.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: Welcome to Suyeon Yang and George Vogelaar
- Published: High-throughput, non-equilibrium studies of single biomolecules using glass made nanofluidic devices
- Pre-print: An open microscopy framework suited for tracking dCas9 in live bacteria
- Published: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements—a multi-laboratory benchmark study
- News: The miCube moved to Github