…who joined our lab for his Bachelor thesis. In cooperation with the Laboratory of Biochemistry (Prof. Dr. Dolf Weijers), he will study transcriptional regulators on the single-molecule level.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: The miCube moved to Github
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Ph.D. position available!
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…