…who joined our lab for his Master thesis. Mattia is a student at the University of Bologna and, supported by an Erasmus fellowship, he will spend six months in Wageningen to work on the combination of single-molecule detection and novel microfluidic devices.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…
- Pre-print: Substrate conformational dynamics drive structure-specific recognition of gapped DNA by DNA polymerase
- Pre-print: Precision and accuracy of single-molecule FRET measurements – a worldwide benchmark study
- News: TA proposal awarded
- Published: Phasor based single-molecule localization microscopy in 3D (pSMLM-3D): an algorithm for MHz localization rates using standard CPUs