…who joined our lab for his Master thesis. Mattia is a student at the University of Bologna and, supported by an Erasmus fellowship, he will spend six months in Wageningen to work on the combination of single-molecule detection and novel microfluidic devices.
Follow us on Twitter
- News: The miCube moved to Github
- Pre-print: DNA polymerase β fingers movement revealed by single-molecule FRET suggests a partially closed conformation as a fidelity checkpoint
- News: Ph.D. position available!
- News: Welcome to Meike Kronenberg and farewell to Carel Fijen
- News: Welcome to Andreas Hentrich and Hans Dekker…