…who joined our lab for his Master thesis. Mattia is a student at the University of Bologna and, supported by an Erasmus fellowship, he will spend six months in Wageningen to work on the combination of single-molecule detection and novel microfluidic devices.
Follow us on Twitter
- Published: Phasor based single-molecule localization microscopy in 3D (pSMLM-3D): an algorithm for MHz localization rates using standard CPUs
- Pre-print: Simple nanofluidic devices for high-throughput, non-equilibrium studies at the single-molecule level
- News: Welcome to Sam van Beljouw…
- Proceeding: A Nanofluidic Mixing Device for High-Throughput Fluorescence Sensing of Single Molecules
- News: CHIPP proposal awarded